[sci.military] U.S. Carriers

CL312301%ULKYVX.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (Voltan) (06/21/91)

From: Voltan <CL312301%ULKYVX.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>

Can anyone come up with a list of all the U.S. carriers?
...past and present.

I am having difficulty finding them.

                                 Thanks,
                                 VOLTAN

creps@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Steve Creps) (06/24/91)

>Can anyone come up with a list of all the U.S. carriers?
>...past and present.

   I have such a list, but it is typed, not on-line data.  If no one
else has such a list, and there is enough demand for it, I can go
ahead and type them in.  I've been planning to do it for a long time,
but have never gotten around to it yet.  I also have lists of most
other U.S. warship types, but of those, only battleships and battle-
cruisers are on-line data and complete (I hope).

--Steve

Steve Creps
creps@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (129.79.1.6)
{inuxc,rutgers,uunet!uiucdcs,pur-ee}!iuvax!silver!creps