[sci.military] USAF white paper and other info

rwsayer@phoenix.princeton.edu (Ronald W Sayer) (06/22/91)

From: rwsayer@phoenix.princeton.edu (Ronald W Sayer)

After calling around a bit and getting transfered alot I found out:

For a free copy of the USAF white paper on the gulf call
		(703)-614-1325

The Army (703)-614-0739 and the Navy (703)-697-9020 also said they'd
send me info on the Gulf confict, but I have no idea what I'll get.
The Marines are working on it, but have nothing as of now.

Ron Sayer

johnm@vme.heurikon.com (John Mahoney) (06/25/91)

From: johnm@vme.heurikon.com (John Mahoney)

>After calling around a bit and getting transfered alot I found out:
>
>For a free copy of the USAF white paper on the gulf call
>		(703)-614-1325

Upon calling this number, I was referred to (703) 697-4100.

They said they would send the paper.

JOHN.MAHONEY@HEURIKON.COM