[ont.archives] archive of income tax tips

dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) (03/23/89)

Every time I post my income tax tips to can.general I get
requests for back issues.  I just send them out.
The file is now 1075 lines, 46K bytes.  If anyone wants to
put them into a more general public archive, that's fine
with me.  There's a caveat at the top of the file pointing
out that some of the information may be out of date.

I have tips #2 through #20.  Did any pack rat out there
happen to save the very first one I posted, so I can complete
the set?

David Sherman
--
Moderator, mail.yiddish
{ uunet!attcan  att  utzoo }!lsuc!dave          dave%lsuc@ai.toronto.edu

brian@radio.astro.utoronto.ca (Brian Glendenning) (03/25/89)

In article <1989Mar23.090459.21728@lsuc.uucp>, dave@lsuc (David Sherman) writes:
>[...]
>The file is now 1075 lines, 46K bytes.  If anyone wants to
>put them into a more general public archive, that's fine
>with me.  There's a caveat at the top of the file pointing

For those with ftp access, I put them on radio.astro.utoronto.ca as
~ftp/text/tax.tips.
--
	  Brian Glendenning - Radio astronomy, University of Toronto
brian@radio.astro.utoronto.ca uunet!utai!radio!brian  glendenn@utorphys.bitnet

gamiddleton@watmath.waterloo.edu (Guy Middleton) (04/06/89)

In article <1989Mar23.090459.21728@lsuc.uucp> dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) writes:
> Every time I post my income tax tips to can.general I get
> requests for back issues.  I just send them out.
> The file is now 1075 lines, 46K bytes.  If anyone wants to
> put them into a more general public archive, that's fine
> with me.  There's a caveat at the top of the file pointing
> out that some of the information may be out of date.

Availalble by anonymous FTP as pub/income-tax on watmath.waterloo.edu
(Internet address 129.97.128.1), or ~/pub/income-tax via anonymous uucp to
watmath,  (telephone 519 886-5910).  Sorry about the delay in making these
availalbe.

 -Guy