[comp.org.ieee] IEEE Student Membership

krsm@hou2d.UUCP (S.MURTHY) (01/29/89)

Subject: Re: IEEE Membership
Newsgroups: mkatz@sesame.stanford.edu

In article <6372@polya.Stanford.EDU>, mkatz@Sesame.Stanford.EDU (Morris Katz) writes:
> Can anyone tell me if there are IEEE student memberships and/or student rates
> for IEEE periodicals?
> -- Morry Katz
> --

Morry Katz,

Yes, IEEE has student membership. Please call the IEEE
office (201)-981-0060. There are a lot of student activities.
Examples : Student Chapters for many Societies.
           Committees - International, National and regional
                        level committees - activities
           Student Professional Activities Committee (S-PAC)

Please contact me if you want to have an active role in any of these.

Good Luck.

K.R.S. Murthy
Room 1G-306
AT&T Bell Labs