From: GILLES%FRCISM51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu
Subject:  servers for IEEE drafts

Good Day,
I am looking for IEEE draft documents.In particular, two CSMA/CD working
group documents: FO-IRL (P802.3D/D9-88/5) and 10 BASE T (P802.3I/D6-89).
Does somebody know if there is a server from where such documents could
be recovered ? (Something similar to CSNET info server for RFC)
I can order IEEE documents through the french normalization society, but
delays are very long.
Friendly,
Gilles Rech.
Centre d'Informatique Scientifique et Medicale.
Batiment 101.
Universite Claude Bernard LYON I.
43 boulevard du 11 novembre.
69622 Villeurbanne cedex.
France.
Telephone: (33) 72 44 83 61
Telex    : 330208F
Telecopie: (33) 72 44 84 10  (facs)

Please send replies to him (and copy info-nets@think.com if it isn't
too much trouble).
                         - tom

++++++++++++++++++
+ Note: mail between site mvac23 and louie (udel.edu) has been disrupted
+ for the past few days.  If you did not receive a reply from me or if
+ this mail is a reply that seems way too old, it is because things have
+ been backed up while the mail got back to normal.  Since you have now
+ received this message, mail is travelling again.  Thanks for your
+ understanding.
--
internet     : mvac23!thomas@udel.edu  or  thomas%mvac23@udel.edu
uucp         : {ucbvax,mcvax,psuvax1,uunet}!udel!mvac23!thomas

--
The UUCP Mailer