[comp.org.ieee] x/open portability guide

culver@uts.amdahl.com (Eric B. Culver) (11/09/90)

I am trying to find out where I can get an X/OPEN Portability Guide.
Can someone give me a pointer to a source ?

Thanks

Eric B. Culver

<generic disclaimer insert here>
#ifndef _disclaimer
#define _disclaimer
My comments are my own, not my companies. But sometimes I do receive
mental transmissions from space aliens and I do pass that on.
#endif

"I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy"

Eric B. Culver
Software Engineer
amdahl!culver
culver@amdahl.com
uunet!amdahl!culver

donn@hpfcdc.HP.COM (Donn Terry) (11/15/90)

Available from Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.

ISBN O-13-685835-X is volume 1; there are a total of 7 volumes.

Donn Terry
HP, Ft. Collins.

ralph@svnet.UUCP (Ralph Barker) (11/19/90)

In article <16230005@hpfcdc.HP.COM>, donn@hpfcdc.HP.COM (Donn Terry) writes:
> Available from Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.

X/Open publications are also available from UniForum.  UniForum members
also get a 20% discount.

	UniForum association (formerly /usr/group)
	2901 Tasman Drive
	Santa Clara, CA  95054
	408-986-8840
	...uunet!usrgrp!orders

--
Ralph Barker:                SVNet, 640 So Winchester Blvd, San Jose,CA 95128
uucp: ...{pyramid, sun, uunet}!amdahl!aleph!svnet!ralph