[comp.lang.eiffel] Bertrand Meyers book

dutta@skorpio.Usask.ca (Diptendu Dutta) (02/23/89)

I am trying to get Bertrand Meyers book "Object Oriented Software
Construction" using inter-library loans. For this purpose I need the
name of a publication  where this book has been referenced. Could
somebody please send me a reference for such a publication.
In the absence of such a reference the ISBN of the book would also be
of help.

Thanks.

	Diptendu Dutta

heuring@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Vincent Heuring) (02/23/89)

In article <1777@dvinci.USask.CA> dutta@skorpio.Usask.ca (Diptendu Dutta) writes:

>I am trying to get Bertrand Meyers book "Object Oriented Software
>Construction" using inter-library loans. For this purpose I need the

>In the absence of such a reference the ISBN of the book would also be
>of help.

Prentice Hall, ISBN 0-13-629049-3 or ISBN 0-13-629031-0 PBK.  It is
available in hard-bound, and, at least in europe, in paperback.

| Vince Heuring     Dep't of Electrical & Computer Engineering	|
| University of Colorado - Boulder        heuring@colorado.EDU	|