[comp.lang.eiffel] OOPL for PCs

pmcmahon@vax1.tcd.ie (06/06/89)

Hi,

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong news group but ....

Secondly, I am interested in wrinting programs in an OOPL, but which one.
I have used Scheme and SCOOPS but the less said about that the better :-(
I do not want to start a dicussion on which OOPL is better etc. but what
I would like is to get some responce about what OOPLs are available for PC
clones (Zortech C++, Scheme, but what else ... G++ /*sorry*/ or Eiffel...)

Thanks,

Peter

Replies by e-mail preferred

grg@otter.hpl.hp.com (Gerd Groos) (06/10/89)

>> Subject: Re: OOPL for PCs
>> Newsgroups: comp.lang.eiffel
>>
>> [...] I am interested in [...]  what OOPLs are available for PC
>> clones (Zortech C++, Scheme, but what else ... G++ /*sorry*/ or Eiffel...)
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Replies by e-mail preferred

I am interested, too, *but*:

All similar questions concerning OOPLs on PC's I have seen so far (reading
notes for about 4 weeks) end something like: "reply by e-mail, please, I will
post a summary".

I saw no such summaries coming up.  Did nobody reply or are there really
not many OOPLs for PC's around? Please enlighten me...

So: How about sending your response by e-mail *and* to notes/news?