[comp.lang.eiffel] Object-Oriented Systems Analysis

vinoski@apollo.HP.COM (Stephen Vinoski) (09/06/89)

I recently received a mailing from Prentice-Hall which advertised Bertrand
Meyer's "Object Oriented Software Construction" book and another book about
object-oriented systems analysis.  I was interested in the second book but
Prentice-Hall screwed up and sent me Meyer's book, which I already have.  I want
to get the second book, but I can't remember the title or the author.

If anyone out there knows the title/author/ISBN for the book I am referring to,
I would appreciate getting the information from you.  Thanks in advance.

-steve
--
# Steve Vinoski       # Apollo, a Subsidiary of HP  # ARPA: vinoski@apollo.com #
# (508)256-6600 x5904 # Chelmsford, MA  01824       # UUCP: ...!apollo!vinoski #

jellson@stsabq.uucp (09/07/89)

In article <457606a1.13868@apollo.HP.COM>, vinoski@apollo.HP.COM (Stephen Vinoski) writes:
> I recently received a mailing from Prentice-Hall which advertised Bertrand
> Meyer's "Object Oriented Software Construction" book and another book about
> object-oriented systems analysis.  I was interested in the second book but
> Prentice-Hall screwed up and sent me Meyer's book, which I already have.  I want
> to get the second book, but I can't remember the title or the author.

I believe the book that you are looking for is:

  Object Oriented Systems Analysis: Modelling the World in Data
  Sally Shlaer and Stephen Mellor
  Prentice Hall
  ISBN 0-13-629023-X

--