[comp.lang.eiffel] Eiffel and X11r4

fcaggian@kepler.com (Frank Caggiano) (05/25/90)

All references in the documentation refer to release 3 of X11.
Has anyone used Eiffel version 2.2 with release 4 of X11 ?
If so have there been any problems?

If Eiffel doesn't yet work with release 4 of X11 any ideas when
it will.

I am running SparcStation I's with Sun OS 4.0.3. We do not have
X running here and I had planned to go straight to release 4 of X
to save myself the trouble of upgrading within a few months.
Anyone have any comments on this strategy?

			Thanks

--
Frank Caggiano, Kepler Financial Management, Ltd.
INTERNET: fcaggian@kepler.com  UUCP: ..!uunet!kepler1!fcaggian

jos@cs.vu.nl (Jos Warmer) (05/28/90)

fcaggian@kepler.com (Frank Caggiano) writes:

>All references in the documentation refer to release 3 of X11.
>Has anyone used Eiffel version 2.2 with release 4 of X11 ?
>If so have there been any problems?

Yes, I am using Eiffel 2.2 with realease 4 of X11.
I use many graphical classes and they seem to work
the same way as under X11 R3.

I am using a SparcStation.

		     Jos Warmer
		     jos@cs.vu.nl