[comp.lang.eiffel] Emacs mode for Eiffel???

krogh@talon.ncsa.uiuc.edu (Mike Krogh) (04/09/91)

Can someone email me or tell me where to find an Eiffel mode file
for Emacs?

Thanks,

Mike Krogh
NCSA - U of Illinois
krogh@ncsa.uiuc.edu    (Internet)
u13009@ncsavms         (Bitnet)

ele9059@cdc835.cdc.polimi.it (Enrico Musio) (04/11/91)

krogh@talon.ncsa.uiuc.edu (Mike Krogh) writes:

>Can someone email me or tell me where to find an Eiffel mode file
>for Emacs?

>Thanks,

>Mike Krogh
>NCSA - U of Illinois
>krogh@ncsa.uiuc.edu    (Internet)
>u13009@ncsavms         (Bitnet)

There are two elisp files I know of that implement an Eiffel mode for Emacs,
they are different versions of the same stuff but,as we don't have Emacs
and I'm *about* to begin using Eiffel, i can't tell you more.

The first file is on both the ftp sites of the University of Bern,Switzerland
siam.unibe.ch and iamsun.unibe.ch  in the emacs dir.

The other version is on tut.cis.ohio-state.edu ,under pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive
(also quoted  by  paj@mrcu (Paul Johnson) in msg <867@puck.mrcu> some messages ago )
[Still don't know how to make those nice cross-references while posting :-) ]

Hope this helps you.
Bye.
WOW! my FIRST usenet posting....... what a feeling !

--
Enrico Musio
ele9059@cdc835.cdc.polimi.it  (Internet)