[comp.lang.eiffel] William Cook

susser@Apple.COM (Joshua Susser) (06/27/91)

In article <850@tech.abccam.abcl.co.uk> phil@abccam.abcl.co.uk
(Phillip Yelland) writes:
>P.S. I'm trying to locate one William Cook, late of HP Labs Palo Alto,
>who---it is commonly held---has disappeared into the maw of Apple research.
>Could anyone provide any pointers (:-)?

Nope, William cleverly avoided the "maw" of ATG and went directly into
product development, where he is working on the ultra-keen AppleScript
project.  Try "cook@apple.com" for e-mail.

By the way, I believe his current title is "AppleScript Cruise Director".
Now where could you find a cool title like that in ATG?

Joshua Susser, Object Percussionist
Apple Computer, Advanced Technology Group
inet: susser@apple.com | link: susser.j | bell: 408/974-6997

Top three things never to say in a horror movie:
  1. "You wait here - I'll go see what that was."
  2. "We should be safe now."
  3. "That was easy!"