[ncr.sys.unix] untic

paul@ncrcam.Cambridge.NCR.COM (Paul Davis) (08/18/90)

I am trying to obtain a program (which I believe is called untic) for
disassembling termlib files compiled using the tic program.

--
Please reply by e-mail if possible.  Thanks in advance
Paul Davis

art@pilikia.pegasus.com (Art Neilson) (08/20/90)

In article <1981@ncrcam.Cambridge.NCR.COM> paul@ncrcam.Cambridge.NCR.COM (Paul Davis) writes:
>I am trying to obtain a program (which I believe is called untic) for
>disassembling termlib files compiled using the tic program.
>
>--
>Please reply by e-mail if possible.  Thanks in advance
>Paul Davis
>INTERNET: paul@ncrcam.Cambridge.NCR.COM
>VOICE: (614) 439-0232                               FAX: (614) 439-0532

You don't mention what OS version you are running.  On the Tower 7xx and 5xx
the OS is S5.3 based, there is a utility called "infocmp" which will decompile
terminfo entries in terminfo or termcap format.  Conversely, the "captoinfo"
will convert a termcap entry to a terminfo source entry.  The same utilities
exist under OS 3.xx on Tower 4xx and 6xx systems.
--
Arthur W. Neilson III		| ARPA: art@pilikia.pegasus.com
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support	| UUCP: uunet!ucsd!nosc!pegasus!pilikia!art