[rec.humor.funny] Donald Trump

CURGPUN@oac.ucla.edu (chuck) (03/06/90)

In case you hadn't heard, Donald Trump had his children sign a prenatal
agreement.

		From: golson@east.sun.com (Steve Golson)
		Subject: Trump divorce

From the March 1990 _Playboy_ interview with Donald Trump:

Playboy: How is your marriage?

Trump: Just fine. Ivana is a very kind and good woman. I also think she has
the instincts and drive of a good manager. She's focused and she's a
perfectionist.

Playboy: And as a wife, not a manager?

Trump: I never comment on romance.... She's a great mother, a good woman who
does a good job.

Playboy: What is marriage to you? Is it monogamous?

Trump: I don't have to answer that. I never speak about my wife -- which is
one of the advantages of _not_ being a politician. My marriage is and should
be a personal thing.

		From: dykema@math.berkeley.edu (Kenneth J. Dykema)
		Subject: The Donald

Overheard at a party:

    The bookmakers are taking bets on who Donald Trump
        will marry next (a serious remark).

        Odds are:  Marylin ....(?)  34 to 1
                   Elizabeth Taylor  5000 to 1
                    etc.  etc.
                   Boy George  65000 to 1.

    Someone else who overheard suggested that
        _The_Donald_ would place a large bet,
--
Edited by Brad Templeton.  MAIL your jokes (jokes ONLY) to funny@looking.ON.CA
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible.  I will reply, mailers willing.

If you MUST reply to a rejection, include a description of your joke
because there is 0 chance I will remember which one it was.