This causes some nasy mail to be produced like so:

From bevan%ecr.mu.oz@munnari.cs.mu Tue Feb  5 16:15:26 1991
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 91 15:23:26 EDT
From: bevan%ecr.mu.oz@munnari.cs.mu
Received-Date: Tue, 5 Feb 91 16:14:58 EDT
Apparently-To: jajc

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 91 15:21:13 EST
From: bevan@ecr.mu.oz.au (Bevan the Aviator.)
To: cahill, jajc@lionet.wesley.oz.au

The header of the incoming article is destroyed and placed in the mail
message body! This is confusing and, frankly, a pain in the back.

If anyone has any ideas on how to tackle this, I'd be pleased to
hear them!

regards,

Richard Muirden

Richard Muirden,                         |Humble Computer Science Student &
System Administrator,                    |Star Trek Fan!
Wesley College Melbourne (Prahran Campus)+--My opinions are my own-----------
mail: ram@lionet.wesley.oz.au            |mail: s892024@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au
"Excuse me, I'm looking for Nuclear Wessels" - Chekov, STIV:TVH