[u3b.tech] UNIX-PC notes on comp.sys.att

friedl@vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) (12/21/88)

                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^---- Len didn't type this ************

In article <723@ethz.UUCP>, ovdluhe@ethz.UUCP (Oskar von der Luehe) writes:
> PLEASE DON'T stop posting 3B1 notes to this newsgroup!!!
> There are a few 3B1 users in good old Europe, and I have no way of
> getting to unix-pc.* at all!! This is my only source of reasonable
> information!

HOLD IT FOLKS.  Len maybe didn't read the newsgroups line in
the original message, but others aren't either.  comp.sys.att
is for any kind of AT&T machine (3B2, UNIX PC, etc.), and this
is not what he was referring to.  u3b.* is meant for the 3B2 and
up.  *THAT* group is not meant for the UNIX PC.

Can we all be friends now?
--
Stephen J. Friedl        3B2-kind-of-guy            friedl@vsi.com
V-Systems, Inc.                                 attmail!vsi!friedl