[u3b.tech] How do we get ETI for the 3B2?

friedl@vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) (11/20/89)

Hi folks,

     We need to track down the ETI (Enhanced Terminal Interface) for
the 3B2 and are not sure how to do this.  We are using it for the
386, and it has been really helpful.  Anybody have any ideas where
we can find this?

     Please respond via email, my news area is fouled up for a while.

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl  /  V-Systems, Inc.   /   Santa Ana, CA  /  +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy KA8CMY   /    {attmail uunet}!vsi!friedl   /   friedl@vsi.com

"You gotta watch these guys: even their carpet is segmented"
        - Gary Keefe, on Intel's booth at Comdex

fmcgee@cuuxb.ATT.COM (Netnews Administrator) (11/24/89)

In article <1199@vsi.COM> friedl@vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
>Hi folks,
>
>     We need to track down the ETI (Enhanced Terminal Interface) for
>the 3B2 and are not sure how to do this.  We are using it for the
>386, and it has been really helpful.  Anybody have any ideas where
>we can find this?

The ETI libraries are available by ordering PEC 1041-506.  Since all
they are are programming libraries, it wouldn't make much sense to
install them without the C Programming Language Utilities.

My info shows a U.S. list price of $295.

Good Luck,

--
Frank McGee, AT&T
Tier 3 Indirect Channel Sales Support