[u3b.tech] AT&T NAUs for sale or trade

mjm@fenicks.UUCP (Mark J. Muthig) (03/06/90)

In article <3249@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU>, chem@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU (Chemistry ) writes:

> Three used AT&T StarLAN Network Access Units (each with two RS-232C ports)
> for sale or trade for AT&T equipment.  These are completely functional
> used units.  If interested in one or all, make an offer.

We have one of these neat, little units, except they only work with the
"pre-OSI" Starlan (URP-based).  If anyone knows of an upgrade, I would
love to hear from you.

I can't quite understand why AT&T didn't support the RS-232 NAU when it
went to OSI.  Figures...
--
Mark J. Muthig
Phoenix Telecom, Inc., 500 Helendale Road, Rochester, NY  14609