[u3b.tech] 3b2/310 technical specs

morgan@ms.uky.edu (Wes Morgan) (03/27/91)

Does anyone have technical documentation for the AT&T 3B2/310?
I'd *really* like to get a set of schematics or the general
technical (read "repair") manual.  I don't know if AT&T has
released this information to the general public yet, so I
may be off on a wild goose chase.

Thanks,
Wes Morgan

--
 morgan@ms.uky.edu    |Wes Morgan, not speaking for|     ....!ukma!ukecc!morgan
 morgan@engr.uky.edu  |the University of Kentucky's|   morgan%engr.uky.edu@UKCC

greg@gagme.chi.il.us (Gregory Gulik) (03/29/91)

morgan@ms.uky.edu (Wes Morgan) writes:
> Does anyone have technical documentation for the AT&T 3B2/310?
> I'd *really* like to get a set of schematics or the general
> technical (read "repair") manual.  I don't know if AT&T has
> released this information to the general public yet, so I
> may be off on a wild goose chase.

As a matter of fact, there is full technical documentation
available.  It's called the AT&T 3B2 Computer Maintenance
Manual, and is available from the same place you get parts.
It was $70 when I bought it, and is worth the money if you
are serious about the 3B2.

-greg

--
Gregory A. Gulik                                        Call Gagme, a public
       greg@gagme.chi.il.us  ||  ...uunet!motcid!gulik  access UNIX system at