[comp.windows.ms] Driver for VGA PLUS 800x600

marco@hpmcaa.HP.COM (Marco Dalla-Gasperina) (12/16/88)

Does anyone have a (or know the whereabouts of) a driver for an HP VGA +
card using the 800x600 mode?  I believe it is the same as the HiRes
Paradise card.

Thanks in Advance,

marco

cem@ihlpa.ATT.COM (Malloy) (12/20/88)

In article <6970001@hpmcaa.HP.COM> marco@hpmcaa.HP.COM (Marco Dalla-Gasperina) writes:
>Does anyone have a (or know the whereabouts of) a driver for an HP VGA +
>card using the 800x600 mode?  I believe it is the same as the HiRes
>Paradise card.
>
>Thanks in Advance,
>
>marco

I have been lead to believe that all of the 800x600 video drivers
are supplied by the manufacture of the video cards.  I have the
Paradise Professional and it came with a driver for 800x600, but
only for Windows/286.  If HP is using the same board, then HP should
have the driver.  If they don't (and it is the Paradise card) then
you might be able to contact Paradise directly.  Call their Tech
Support.  The worst that they could say is no.

Clancy Malloy                               AT&T Bell Labs
ihlpa!cem                                   Naperville, IL