[comp.windows.ms] Microsoft Vaporware?

ppa@hpldola.HP.COM (Paul P. Austgen) (01/21/89)

Does anyone have any information on Microsoft Word for windows?
I read about it in December Byte, but a call to Microsoft for an
update resulted in their denying it's existence.

kenneth@cogsci.berkeley.edu (Kenneth Kindsfater) (01/23/89)

In article <3230001@hpldola.HP.COM> ppa@hpldola.HP.COM (Paul P. Austgen) writes:
>Does anyone have any information on Microsoft Word for windows?
>I read about it in December Byte, but a call to Microsoft for an
>update resulted in their denying it's existence.

When I called they acknoledged its existence but said it would not be out
for a few more months.  Also is it true that one will have the choice
to upgrade to either word 5.0 or word for windows but not both?

kenneth kindsfater