[comp.windows.ms] c++ windows classes

gene@ntvax.UUCP (Gene DeLisa CEMI) (05/04/89)

I'm looking for any c++ classes supporting pc based windows, especially
ms windows. Any help would be appreciated. (any ftp sites for c++
or ms windows out there?).

Gene

beckman@dev386.UUCP (Zacharias Beckman) (05/09/89)

You will find that CommonView, an interface that uses the Glockenspiel C++
compiler, implements a pretty good set of classes for MS-Windows.  The Common-
View environment is available, at $500 per copy, from ImageSoft, Inc.

lpelleti@enint.Wichita.NCR.COM (Larry Pelletier) (05/10/89)

In article <461@ntvax.UUCP>, gene@ntvax.UUCP (Gene DeLisa CEMI) writes:

> I'm looking for any c++ classes supporting pc based windows, especially
> ms windows. Any help would be appreciated. (any ftp sites for c++
> or ms windows out there?).

Good question.  Also could someone post some pointers on how best to
develop windows applications using c++.  Is anyone marketing any c++
windows development tools?

--
Larry Pelletier   Advanced Development, E&M Wichita
<L.Pelletier@Wichita.NCR.COM>