file calls two programs called LINK4 and RC.
From: troy@daisy.uchicago.edu (Troy Zerr)

I used the OS/2 linker instead of link4 (the MASM 5.1 docs say it can be
used with windows) but the linker says it needs LLIBW.LIB.  At this point
I'm stuck.

Where can I get the following files?
   LLIBW.LIB
   LLIBC.LIB
   RC        (whatever that is)

Please respond via E-mail.  I don't have the money to buy the Windows
development kit  (poor starving math grad), so if that's the only way
to get the libraries then I guess I'm out of luck.

Thank you.

Troy Zerr
Univ. Of Chicago
Dept. of Math.

pajerek@isctsse.UUCP (Don Pajerek) (05/10/89)

In article <3075@tank.uchicago.edu> troy@daisy.UUCP (Troy Zerr) writes:
>Where can I get the following files?
>   LLIBW.LIB
>   LLIBC.LIB
>   RC        (whatever that is)

You are out of luck.  The .libs are Windows libraries, and RC is the
Windows resource compiler.

>Troy Zerr

Don Pajerek