[comp.windows.ms] Dynacomm - Phone numbers

billw@pnet51.cts.com (Bill Wurster) (06/06/89)

I have found several articles about Dynacomm and the Windows products they
offer but I cannot find a phone number for the company.  Could someone post
the telephone number for Dynacomm.  Thanks

UUCP: {uunet!rosevax, amdahl!bungia, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!billw
INET: billw@pnet51.cts.com

patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us (Patrick Deupree) (06/07/89)

In article <797@orbit.UUCP> billw@pnet51.cts.com (Bill Wurster) writes:
>I have found several articles about Dynacomm and the Windows products they
>offer but I cannot find a phone number for the company.  Could someone post
>the telephone number for Dynacomm.  Thanks

The phone number for Future Soft Engineering, Inc. (The guys that make
DynaComm) is (713) 496-9400 and the address is:
	1001 South Dairy Ashford, Suite 203
	Houston, TX 77077

I have to call them sometime myself.  Better get on the ball here.

--
"I place my faith in fools.  Self confidence, my friends call it."
					-Edgar Allen Poe

Patrick Deupree -> patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us