[comp.windows.ms] Imagewriter Driver for Windows?

adamb@tigger.colorado.edu (Adam 'Velvis' Beguelin) (06/21/89)

I have an Apple Imagewriter I hooked to my AT clone.  Does anyone
know where I can get an Imagewriter driver for Windows/286 or
even if one exists?  Currently I have a Windows set up to
send printer output as postscript to an output.prn file which
I then upload to the schools unix machine and print on a
Laserwriter.

Emailed responses would be appreciated.

		Adam
Adam Beguelin 			Computer Science Department Box 430
adamb@boulder.Colorado.Edu		     University of Colorado
303/492-7906				      Boulder, CO 80309-430

cs75jmc@unccvax.UUCP (john m covington) (06/21/89)

In article <9572@boulder.Colorado.EDU>, adamb@tigger.colorado.edu (Adam 'Velvis' Beguelin) writes:
> I have an Apple Imagewriter I hooked to my AT clone.  Does anyone
> know where I can get an Imagewriter driver for Windows/286 or
> even if one exists?  Currently I have a Windows set up to
> send printer output as postscript to an output.prn file which
> Emailed responses would be appreciated.

I would also be interested in a driver for an Imagewriter. Please post
info here as well as e-mail since there may be other developers
interested.

mdc@indetech.UUCP (Mark Copple) (06/23/89)

ve a need for a windows printer driver that works with DataProducts
Printers,  I dont know the exact model number of the printer
but it is somewhat equivalent to the old IBM Graphics printer
Any information on DP printer Drivers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Mark Copple
Independence Technologies
(415) 438-2028