[comp.windows.ms] Project Management/Scheduling Product

jims@sunray.UUCP (Jim Sinclair) (10/25/89)

I am looking for a project management tool that runs under MS Windows
and or Presentation Manager. Is anyone aware of such a product?
Any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated.
Jim Sinclair, Cognos Incorporated, P.O. Box 9707, 3755 Riverside Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA  K1G 3Z4
(613) 738-1338 ext 6103                       uunet!mitel!sce!cognos!jims

rogerson@PEDEV.Columbia.NCR.COM (Dale Rogerson) (10/31/89)

In article <7310@sunray.UUCP> jims@cognos.UUCP (Jim Sinclair) writes:
>I am looking for a project management tool that runs under MS Windows
>and or Presentation Manager. Is anyone aware of such a product?
>Any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated.
>Jim Sinclair, Cognos Incorporated, P.O. Box 9707, 3755 Riverside Drive,

I know that there is a public domain project management program for Windows
availiable.  It was written in Actor by the people who developed Actor
(Whitewater Corporation).  They have a copy on their BBS. There may be a copy
on GENIE.  If you are interested you might want to call Whitewater.

-----Dale
	Rogerson-----