[comp.windows.ms] Snap -> File -> Mac ->PICT???

cy03+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chao-Ping Yang) (11/01/89)

Does anybody have the utilities to convert the Snap capture Windows
screen bitmap into the Mac environment? Before Word for Windows becomes
my routine word processor, I still prefer to use Mac Word. If the
above mention utilities does not exist, I will have write one.
Will people be interested in getting a copy?

How do you guys get your Windows screen into your documentation anyway?

==Chaoping

hadgraft@civeng.monash.edu.au (Roger Hadgraft) (11/02/89)

In article <EZHa9ca00WB4IPw1Bn@andrew.cmu.edu>, cy03+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chao-Ping Yang) writes:
> Does anybody have the utilities to convert the Snap capture Windows
> screen bitmap into the Mac environment? Before Word for Windows becomes
> my routine word processor, I still prefer to use Mac Word. If the
> above mention utilities does not exist, I will have write one.
> Will people be interested in getting a copy?
>
> How do you guys get your Windows screen into your documentation anyway?

I use a shareware package called GCP (formerly easel) which will save a
Clipboard image captured by Snap in one of several formats, one of which is
MacPaint.
--
Roger Hadgraft                  |  hadgraft@civeng.monash.edu.au
Lecturer in Civil Engineering   |  phone:  +61 3 565 4983