[comp.windows.ms] HELP: Contacting Microsoft

MCBRIDE@AUVM.BITNET (John D. L. McBride) (12/14/89)

I apologize for the lack of any windows related material in this
message.

I need to get in touch with Microsoft so I can find out about the
Academic Editions of their s/w.  Does anyone have a number?  I
tried 1-800 directory assistance and there was no listing.  I don't
know where they're located, so that's the best I can do.

Thanks much!

bmp@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Brian M. Perkin) (12/20/89)

Microsoft Corporation
16011 NE 36th Way
Box 97017
Redmond, WA 98073-9717

(206)-882-8080

I am not sure what the general switchboard number
is. This is what was on my Account Representatives
business card.
Brian

oppenhei@umd5.umd.edu (Richard Oppenheimer) (12/21/89)

In article <-286349997@hpcupt1.HP.COM> bmp@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Brian M. Perkin) writes:
>Microsoft Corporation
>16011 NE 36th Way
>Box 97017
>Redmond, WA 98073-9717
>
>(206)-882-8080

You might want to use the toll free number first though

Microsoft Customer Service
(206) 882-8088

Microsoft OnLine
(800) 443-4672 for subscription info ($$$$$)

Microsoft Information Center (Upgrades and product lit.)
(800) 426-9400

Microsoft Press
(800) 888-3303

Microsoft Product Support
(206) 454-2030

FYI,
Richard Oppenheimer

fredf@microsoft.UUCP (Fred FREELAND) (12/23/89)

In article <5811@umd5.umd.edu> oppenhei@umd5.umd.edu (Richard Oppenheimer) writes:
>In article <-286349997@hpcupt1.HP.COM> bmp@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Brian M. Perkin) writes:
>>Microsoft Corporation
>>16011 NE 36th Way
>>Box 97017
>>Redmond, WA 98073-9717

The above listed address is no longer valid. Certainly if you send mail there,
it will get forwarded, but our actual address is:

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-9953

--
Frederick F. Freeland Jr.                        "Of all the things I've lost,  Microsoft Corporation                               I miss my mind the most!"   One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 (206) 882-8080                                                                                                                                internet: fredf@,microsoft.beaver.washington.EDU                                arpanet:  fredf%microsoft@uw-beaver.ARPA