[comp.windows.ms] XVTDRAW problem

pjj@tut.fi (Petri Jokela) (12/29/89)

I copied XVTDRAW.EXE for my AT hoping I can make pictures for MS
Write. I'm using MS Windows 2.0 with Hercules Graphics, but the
XVTDRAW only complains 'Scaling Problem' when I'm trying to start it.
Very funny in the program is, that I can see the Help-screens at the
beginning.
Has anyone had similar problems with XVTDRAW ?
Or do I have to register with $25 before I can fully use the program ?
am I funny or is XVTDRAW funny ????

--

	Petri Jokela		Tampere University of Technology
				Computer Systems Labratory

patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us (Patrick Deupree) (01/02/90)

In article <PJJ.89Dec28190924@etana.tut.fi> pjj@funet.fi writes:
>I copied XVTDRAW.EXE for my AT hoping I can make pictures for MS
>Write. I'm using MS Windows 2.0 with Hercules Graphics, but the
>XVTDRAW only complains 'Scaling Problem' when I'm trying to start it.

We've got a version of that sitting on our BBS.  I've run it with my Windows
2.11 on my 386 computer.  It's possible that XVTDRAW (at least the version
you've got) needs windows 2.1 or greater.
--
"I place my faith in fools.  Self confidence, my friends call it."
					-Edgar Allen Poe

Patrick Deupree -> patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us