[comp.windows.ms] TIFF conversion

kevinc@cs.AthabascaU.CA (Kevin Crocker) (02/09/90)

In article <2223@plx.UUCP> johnc@plx.UUCP (John Ciccarelli) writes:
>In article <14025.25beba3f@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au> hadgraft@civeng.monash.edu.au (Roger Hadgraft) writes:
>
>> 1. Does anyone have a program to convert TIFF to PCX or some other common
>The Programmer's Shop Winter '89/'90 catalog lists the following
>utility under the "Utilities: Format Conversion" category:
>
>  HiJaak, by Inset Systems, $139.00
>  Conversion program for graphics files.

I have used this product a lot.  It is excellent.  I have conveted just
about every format to and from each other, except of course for those
that I don't have the hardware handy to do the ultimate test --
printing the result or viewing the result.

I recomment Hijaak -- it is great.

Kevin

--
Kevin "auric" Crocker Athabasca University
UUCP: ...!{alberta,ncc,attvcr}!atha!kevinc