[comp.windows.ms] SLUGS for Windows

ntaib@aqua.ucs.indiana.edu (03/21/90)

I saw a neat Windows app once called Slugs. You click on it and
nothing happens. A few minutes later you notice all these slugs
crawling across your screen eating everything in their path. Sounds
like a neat gag. Anyone know where to get a copy of this?

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (03/21/90)

In article <696@cica.cica.indiana.edu> ntaib@aqua.ucs.indiana.edu writes:
>I saw a neat Windows app once called Slugs. You click on it and
>nothing happens. A few minutes later you notice all these slugs
>crawling across your screen eating everything in their path. Sounds
>like a neat gag. Anyone know where to get a copy of this?

If you can ftp we have it in pc/mswindows directory although
I don't like it all:-) It's called slug.exe
Address below.

--
	----------------Harri Valkama (hv@uwasa.fi)----------------
University of Vaasa, Finland ftp site (128.214.12.3) PC & Mac directories