[comp.windows.ms] Windows VT220 emulator

roger@bjcong.bj.co.uk (ROGER JAMES) (04/12/90)

Does anybody know of a source for a PD/shareware VT220
emulator for windows.
Thanks.
--
roger@bj.co.uk
roger@boldon-james-limited.co.uk

cms2839@ultb.isc.rit.edu (C.M. Stuntz) (04/13/90)

In article <570@bjcong.bj.co.uk> roger@bjcong.bj.co.uk (ROGER JAMES) writes:
>Does anybody know of a source for a PD/shareware VT220
>emulator for windows.
>Thanks.

				WinQVT , by QPC software , is by far the
best . you can FTP the latest version ( 4.15 ) from 35.8.2.1 . it does
not support graphics , but includes a seperate font for the full VT
series extended character set . the keyboard remapping is near perfect ,
and it supports a lot of protocols .

							-a.stranger

--
       @     "Imagination keeps the shadows away  -  Xymox      @

phil@pepsi.amd.com (Phil Ngai) (04/14/90)

In article <2769@ultb.isc.rit.edu> cms2839%ritvax.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.cdu writes:
|				WinQVT , by QPC software , is by far the
|best . you can FTP the latest version ( 4.15 ) from 35.8.2.1 . it does

The version I saw had an upper limit of 9600 bps. Blech.

--
Phil Ngai, phil@amd.com		{uunet,decwrl,ucbvax}!amdcad!phil
The War on Drugs is the modern day Inquisition.