[comp.windows.ms] ATI VGA Drivers for Win 3.0.

burgoyne@eng.umd.edu (John R. Burgoyne) (05/25/90)

It seems like many of us are interested in such drivers,
do they exist anywhere other than in our minds?

Thanks

Robert Burgoyne

minakami@Neon.Stanford.EDU (Michael K. Minakami) (05/25/90)

In article <9723@hydra.gatech.EDU> gt1777b@prism.gatech.EDU (Michael Todd Smith) writes:

>Does anyone have or know where I can get the video drivers for
>the ATI VGA Wonder 512k for Windows 3.0.

Someone wrote that they would be willing to collect drivers and make them
available via an FTP site in finlind...maybe we could all deposit drivers
there?

                                                    --Michael

| "Truth is but a pattern, one of     |  Michael K. Minakami       |
|  many, in the eye of the beholder.  |  celt@portia.stanford.edu  |

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (05/26/90)

In article <1990May25.054921.7575@Neon.Stanford.EDU> minakami@Neon.Stanford.EDU (Michael K. Minakami) writes:
>In article <9723@hydra.gatech.EDU> gt1777b@prism.gatech.EDU (Michael Todd Smith) writes:
>>
>>Does anyone have or know where I can get the video drivers for
>>the ATI VGA Wonder 512k for Windows 3.0.
>
>Someone wrote that they would be willing to collect drivers and make them
>available via an FTP site in finlind...maybe we could all deposit drivers
>there?

I don't want to be nosy but Hey, it is Finland. It is a country, you
folks. And yes I am willing to accept the drivers wholeheartedly for
ftp distribution.

--
===== Harri Valkama (hv@uwasa.fi, hv@flame.uwasa.fi, hv@funic.funet.fi) =======
| University of Vaasa, PO BOX 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland (fax: +358 61 248465) |