[comp.windows.ms] Corel/MSWindows286 2.11

a72@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) (05/27/90)

I'm trying to run Corel Draw under MSWindows286 and it keeps asking for
the font list not found in WIN.INI file. What am I doing wrong?

Raman

a72@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) (05/28/90)

Thanks everyone for the replies. I forgot to update my win.ini file when I was
installing COREL on my hd.

Raman

munson@matt.ksu.ksu.edu (Jeff S Pihl) (05/29/90)

a72@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) writes:

>I'm trying to run Corel Draw under MSWindows286 and it keeps asking for
>the font list not found in WIN.INI file. What am I doing wrong?

Most likely, your win.ini file does not have the [corel] section
containing the necessary information.  Fortunately, the coreldraw
instillation program will update your win.ini file without having
to reinstall the entire program.  I had to do this when I switched
to win3.0

-jeff

d88-sak@nada.kth.se (Sebastian ]kerman) (05/29/90)

I had my Corel Draw up and running just fine. Then suddenly one day (not too
long ago) I got this message and it trew me out. I thought there was nothing
else to do than reinstall from backups. Is it ? I haven't tried yet.
Anyone know the reason for this error.

Memory Lost  --  Ooops!                    Never ever subscribed to eunet.jokes
EMAIL: d88-sak@nada.kth.se (Sebastian Akerman)                Tel: +46-8-159993