[comp.windows.ms] Bugs in 3.0? Nah...

lisbon@vpnet.chi.il.us (Gerry Swetsky) (05/26/90)

Now the Windows 3.0 bugs start rolling in.....

I tried to copy files from the directory C:\PSHOP on my disk to a
floppy using the file manager and got the following message:

"Cannot copy C:\WINDOWS\AMADOR.PNF:  Cannot find file; check to ensure
the path and filename are correct."

The Copy window said "Current directory is C:\PSHOP".

Just thought someone'd like to know.......

| Help stamp out stupid .signature files!		    Gerry Swetsky  |
|      vpnet offers callers free access to selected Usenet conferences     |
| Home (708)833-8122       vpnet (708)833-8126      lisbon@vpnet.chi.il.us |

jorge@dg.dg.com (Jorge Lach) (05/29/90)