[comp.windows.ms] Windows 3.0 shareware/freeware

tom@mims-iris.waterloo.edu (Tom Haapanen) (06/12/90)

Jeff Altman <altman@sbstaff2.cs.sunysb.edu> writes:
> There is a Windows 3.0 compatible version of Tetris with
> enhancements available on Compuserve in the WINAPP/NewUploads
> forum.

I keep hearing about all the wonderful Windows 3.0 software available
on CompuServe, but I (as many others, I'm sure) have no access.  Could
someone with a CompuServe id make some goodies available?  I'd be
willing to make them available for anonymous FTP for general access
(and maybe even through a mail server).

[ \tom haapanen --- university of waterloo --- tom@mims-iris.waterloo.edu ]
[ "i don't even know what street canada is on"               -- al capone ]