[comp.windows.ms] Petzold's bible

se_micha@rcvie@tuvie.uucp (Niklas Michalopulos) (06/27/90)

Hi out there, MicroSoft Press!

Any schedules for an updated release of Petzold's "Programming
Windows"?? Of course I mean updated information related to
WINDOWS 3. Comments?

+ disclaimer: My opinions are a congenital defect, +
+             what is your excuse ?                +

jrb10814@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (06/29/90)

The Windows 3.0 Programmers Reference Library books (the ones that go
with the SDK) say that the 2nd edition of Petzold's 'Programming in
Windows' will be out in November.

					Jon Berry

heath@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Robert Heath) (06/29/90)

In article <645@rcsw27.rcvie@tuvie.uucp> se_micha@rcvie.UUCP () writes:
>Hi out there, MicroSoft Press!
>
>Any schedules for an updated release of Petzold's "Programming
>Windows"?? Of course I mean updated information related to
>WINDOWS 3. Comments?

Petzold told me by e-mail that it would be out in September.

	Robert Heath
	NCR Corp.
	Columbia, SC