[comp.windows.ms] Solitare game...

homerun@portia.Stanford.EDU (Matt Watson) (06/04/90)

Has anyone noticed how the win3 solitare game subtracts 2 points from
your score every ten seconds?  Why give a bonus at the end for how
quickly you win the game *and* take points off every ten seconds.
I know, there are more important things to worry about, but I just
found this interesting...

matt.
The views expressed are those of my keyboard  | Matt Watson
and do not necessarily reflect my own         | homerun@portia.stanford.edu

reyn@trsvax.UUCP (06/06/90)

A more important aspect of the Solitare game in the seamingly random
animation of the card backs.  I swear that I have seen the sun stick its
toungue out at me when I'm using the "palm tree" deck.  Friends have told
me that all of the card styles have some form of animation, but I've been
unable to verify this by direct observation.  I am at this point trying to
convince by boss that further and careful investigation is warranted.

(By the way, this game is definitely done well, the author should be proud)

mjokinen@cc.helsinki.fi (06/30/90)