[comp.windows.ms] SCREENBLANKER for 3.0 !

stanwass@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu (06/14/90)

Does anyone know if a screenblanker for 3.0 exists ??

Stanley Wasserman
stanwass@uiuc.edu

akm@comix.cs.uoregon.edu (Anant Kartik Mithal) (07/06/90)

In article <72200001@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu> stanwass@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>Does anyone know if a screenblanker for 3.0 exists ??

I use a really great blanker (lots of different *styles* of blanking,
e.g. aquarium, moire, snowflakes, etc), called screen peace. the zip
has a name something like scrnpc. The exe is called saver, however. I
think I saw it on terminator.cc.umich.edu. While downloading, also get
a file called spx.zip, which contains additional files that are used
by the screen saver. (It will work without, but is *much* more fun
with...)

kartik

Anant Kartik Mithal					akm@cs.uoregon.edu
Department of Computer Science				akm@oregon.BITNET
University of Oregon

andrzej@bigsur.UUCP (Andrzej Bieszczad) (07/06/90)

In article <1990Jul5.181752.5882@cs.uoregon.edu>,
akm@comix.cs.uoregon.edu (Anant Kartik Mithal) writes:
> I use a really great blanker (lots of different *styles* of blanking,
> e.g. aquarium, moire, snowflakes, etc), called screen peace. the zip
> has a name something like scrnpc. The exe is called saver, however. I
> think I saw it on terminator.cc.umich.edu. While downloading, also get
> a file called spx.zip, which contains additional files that are used
> by the screen saver. (It will work without, but is *much* more fun
> with...)
>
> kartik

Could you please post directory from which I can GET the files?

IT IS A REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU POSTING ADDRESSES FOR FTP. I have to
use an ftp server and without an exact directory I have to send requests
several times.

Andrzej Bieszczad (Bell-Northern Research, Ltd.)
USENET:  uunet!bnrgate!bigsur!andrzej
BitNet:  andrzej@BNR.CA
Surface: Dept. 7G12, P.O. Box 3511, Station C,    Phone: (613) 763-2259
         Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Y 4H7         Fax:   (613) 763-3283