[comp.windows.ms] Apple ImageWriter driver wanted for Windows 3.0

mst@mx.csun.edu (Michael Temkin) (07/07/90)

I am sharing an Apple ImageWriter II with a (you didn't hear me say it)
Mac and I need a printer driver for Windows 3.0.  If anyone has seen
such a beast, I would appreciate hearing about it.  I can ftp it (via
the Internet) or purchase it if necessary.  I know that the ImageWriter
is compatible with some normal printer (Toshiba I think) so if anyone
knows exactly which one, I will use that driver instead.

TIA
Mike.

--
Mike Temkin
mst@csun.edu	...!{sdcrdcf,hplabs,psivax,ttidca}!csun!mst

strobl@gmdzi.UUCP (Wolfgang Strobl) (07/07/90)

mst@mx.csun.edu (Michael Temkin) writes:

>I am sharing an Apple ImageWriter II with a (you didn't hear me say it)
>Mac and I need a printer driver for Windows 3.0.  If anyone has seen
>such a beast, I would appreciate hearing about it.  I can ftp it (via
>the Internet) or purchase it if necessary.  I know that the ImageWriter
>is compatible with some normal printer (Toshiba I think) so if anyone
>knows exactly which one, I will use that driver instead.

I think the original ImageWriter was a modified C.Itoh 8510, but I
am not sure. There is a 8510 driver on the Windows disks.

Wolfgang Strobl
#include <std.disclaimer.hpp>