[comp.windows.ms] Driver for a OEM Paradise Card

TMR116@psuvm.psu.edu (07/18/90)

     I am in search of a 800x600 driver for Windows.  I am the  proud owner
of a V-16 VGA Card made by God-only-knows.  The card has a Paradise Chip Set
on it so I assume that any Paradise compatible driver will work with it.

    If anyone has a lead to where I could find this driver could you
drop me a note?

  Thanks.

Trevor Rose

indra@ashirvad.amd.com (Indra Singhal) (07/19/90)

In article <90199.000956TMR116@psuvm.psu.edu> TMR116@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

>     I am in search of a 800x600 driver for Windows.  I am the  proud owner
>of a V-16 VGA Card made by God-only-knows.  The card has a Paradise Chip Set
>on it so I assume that any Paradise compatible driver will work with it.

I am using the SV800.VGA driver that was posted on the net with my OEM
Paradise card made by the other God-only-knows. It has worked fine! Have
you tried it?

--
iNDRA | indra@amdcad.AMD.COM (Indra Singhal) (408) 749-5445