[comp.windows.ms] Generic SVGA driver

brian@cosumn.UUCP (Brian Volkoff) (07/23/90)

Would someone please mail me a copy of the generic SVGA everyone has been
talking about?  (I've been trying to leave mail to Wolfgang because he said he
has an Optima/1024 [what I'm also afflicted with :-)] but it keeps bouncing
at various sites on the way.)  We're carrying a very small feed here, so if
it is in one of the *.binaries I can't get to it... nor am I able to do
anon ftps.

Thanks.

--
:r .signature
".signature" No such file or directory

strobl@gmdzi.UUCP (Wolfgang Strobl) (07/23/90)

brian@cosumn.UUCP (Brian Volkoff) writes:

>Would someone please mail me a copy of the generic SVGA everyone has been
>talking about?  (I've been trying to leave mail to Wolfgang because he said he
>has an Optima/1024 [what I'm also afflicted with :-)] but it keeps bouncing
>at various sites on the way.)  We're carrying a very small feed here, so if
>it is in one of the *.binaries I can't get to it... nor am I able to do
>anon ftps.

>Thanks.

>--
>:r .signature
>".signature" No such file or directory

Hi Brian!

I got your mail, but my reply bounced.

I just talked to CeTec, who sell Tseng Labs based cards here in
Germany. The told me that the drivers for the ET 4000 based
cards are just ready, and that the ET 3000 based drivers (the
Optima is based on this chip) are not ready yet, but will
be in about six weeks. The drivers for the ET 4000 cards
are available on two disks, for a nominal fee of 15 $.

Wolfgang           STROBL@DBNGMD21.BITNET, strobl@gmdzi.uucp
#include <std.disclaimer.h>
+