[comp.windows.ms] Special keystrokes?

ohst-ag@garnet.berkeley.edu (Timothy Moy) (07/28/90)

I recently heard about a series of special keystrokes that, when invoked
in Program Manager, does something to your wallpaper and shows you this
long list of Windows3 progamming credits.  Does anyone know what the
secret code is?

Thanks in advance,
Timothy Moy
ohst-ag@garnet.berkeley.edu

jcmorris@mwunix.mitre.org (Joe Morris) (07/28/90)

In a recent article ohst-ag@garnet.berkeley.edu (Timothy Moy) writes:
>I recently heard about a series of special keystrokes that, when invoked
>in Program Manager, does something to your wallpaper and shows you this
>long list of Windows3 progamming credits.  Does anyone know what the
>secret code is?

Press AND HOLD F3, type WIN3 (keystrokes make the system chirp), release F3,
and press the BACKSPACE key.  The credits appear.

Click anywhere on the wallpaper to return to your normally scheduled view.

guy@contact.uucp (Guy Lemieux) (07/29/90)

In <1990Jul27.201757.4032@agate.berkeley.edu> ohst-ag@garnet.berkeley.edu (Timothy Moy) writes:

>I recently heard about a series of special keystrokes that, when invoked
>in Program Manager, does something to your wallpaper and shows you this
>long list of Windows3 progamming credits.  Does anyone know what the
>secret code is?

press & hold F3
type WIN3
release F3