[comp.windows.ms] <None> - XVTDRAW

bahman (Bahman Khamneian) (08/03/90)

In article <1990Jul31.203526.23739@bigsur.uucp> andrzej@bigsur.UUCP (Andrzej Bieszczad) writes:
>I wonder whether the company who implemented XVTDRAW is still
>around. I ftp-ed the package from one of the sites and I think
>it is sufficient for personal use (like figures for papers,
>documents, etc.). I would not mind spending some money on
>a registered version running under Windows3 (the version which
>I have is dated in 1987 I think, and it is a little shaky from
>time to time).

I got the following info from "The Windows Shopper's Guide",
hope it helps.

XVT for Microsoft Windows, a high level API for  windows, PM, Mac
and other environments.

Graphic Software Systems, Inc.
9590 SW Gemini Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005

503-641-2200

Bahman Khamneian               |Tel:     (206)487-5947
Mobile Data International      |Fax:     (206)483-3400
19807 North Creek Parkway North|INTERNET:bahman@MDI.COM
Bothell, Washington 98011      |UUCP:    uunet!mdisea!bahman
<A Motorola Company>           |         uunet!van-bc!mdivax1!bahman