[comp.windows.ms] Bluffing in Solitaire?

LK-AP@finou.oulu.fi (08/01/90)

I found one intresting feature on Solitire game. (Got my inspiration
from fireworks on WFW.) If you press B L U F keys at same time the
computer starts beebing. I tried on IBM ps2 and it worked, but on
other it did not.
I do not mean that beebing what you hear if kbd buffer is full. I think
BLUF keys have trigger to something. (Who told You I Wanted to bluff?)

If somebody will find more about BLUF -keys let me know.
P.S. Good card game simulation needs bluffing option.

mr@ogre (Michael Regoli) (08/04/90)

In <90211.142802LK-AP@finou.oulu.fi> LK-AP@finou.oulu.fi writes:

>I found one intresting feature on Solitire game. (Got my inspiration
>from fireworks on WFW.) If you press B L U F keys at same time the
>computer starts beebing.

Purely coincidental.  Holding down W A R T causes it to beep, as well
as probably hundreds of other four letter words!  (SEND FIRE RUGS also
causes it to beep...)

--
michael regoli
mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu