[comp.windows.ms] SVGA driver for Tseng ET3000 wanted!

adrie@philica.ica.philips.nl (Adrie Koolen) (08/08/90)

Hi,

A few days back, I wrote:
> I'm a relatively new reader of comp.windows.ms. I recently bought a
> Puretek VGA adapter and a NEC Multisync-3D monitor with the latest
> version of Microsoft Windows (3.0). To my disappointment, there were
> no drivers available for Windows 3.0, so I'm forced to stick to
> 640*480*16 standard VGA mode. I definately want to use the 800*600*256
> mode and am curious how 1024*768*16 looks like.
>
> In some articles, I read about a generic 800*600 driver, but I missed
> the posting of this driver. I would be glad, if someone in Holland or
> Germany could e-mail me a driver for the Super-VGA mode (800*600*256)
> for the Tseng Labs ET3000 equiped Puretek adapter.

Noone has answered me yet, so I'll repost my request. Can anybody e-mail
the generic 800*600*256 driver to me? Another driver, which is known to
be working on a Tseng ET3000 equiped adapter, will do too. I can't ftp
from here, so I can't reach the archive sites!

Adrie Koolen (adrie@ica.philips.nl)
Philips Innovation Centre Aachen