[comp.windows.ms] Ahead VGA Wizard drivers??

KTK-VK@finou.oulu.fi (Vesa Komulainen) (08/08/90)

We have a bunch of new machines equipped with Ahead VGA Wizard cards.
I have faxed and written Ahead Systems a few times for any news about
drivers for Windows 3 (1024x768 and 800x600), but they do not seem res-
ponsive at all. Personally, I think their policy of not even sending
some reply is very stupid and unwise. So, if there is anybody there
who knows anything about these drivers, please drop me a line.
-------
Vesa Komulainen (Bitnet: KTK-VK at FINOU.BITNET)
(Internet: KTK-VK at FINOU.OULU.FI)
University of Oulu, Faculty of Education
Kasarmintie 4, SF-90100 Oulu
FINLAND

joonsong@tornado.Berkeley.EDU (Suk-Hyun Song) (08/09/90)

In article <90220.123535KTK-VK@finou.oulu.fi> KTK-VK@finou.oulu.fi (Vesa Komulainen) writes:
>We have a bunch of new machines equipped with Ahead VGA Wizard cards.
>I have faxed and written Ahead Systems a few times for any news about
>drivers for Windows 3 (1024x768 and 800x600), but they do not seem res-
>ponsive at all. Personally, I think their policy of not even sending
>some reply is very stupid and unwise. So, if there is anybody there
>who knows anything about these drivers, please drop me a line.
>-------
>Vesa Komulainen (Bitnet: KTK-VK at FINOU.BITNET)
>(Internet: KTK-VK at FINOU.OULU.FI)
>University of Oulu, Faculty of Education
>Kasarmintie 4, SF-90100 Oulu
>FINLAND

I do not have an Ahead VGA card, but the AHEAD BBS is in my area.  I believe
that they do have drivers for Windows v3.0.  I will download them and send
them to cica.cica.indiana.edu as soon as I get a chance.

Joon Song
joonsong@ocf.berkeley.edu