[comp.windows.ms] Wanted: Win3 Driver for SummaGraphics - Tablet

tremmel@ira.uka.de (Wolfgang Tremmel) (08/08/90)

Hi!
I am looking for a Driver for my SummaGraphics. Pleas don't answer
"phone them" because I am sitting in Germany and phoning the USA
is *very* expensive.

Wolfgang

tremmel@ira.uka.de

jcmorris@mwunix.mitre.org (Joe Morris) (08/09/90)

In a recent article tremmel@ira.uka.de (Wolfgang Tremmel) writes:
>I am looking for a Driver for my SummaGraphics. Pleas don't answer
>"phone them" because I am sitting in Germany and phoning the USA
>is *very* expensive.

I did call them early in June; the response was "one is being prepared".  No
indication of when.  I don't have my notes handy but I think they said that
they would distribute the announcement to all registered users.

The people at Promentory (who market the menu interface included with the
Summagraphics tablets) say the same thing, and also won't give a due date.