[comp.windows.ms] Project Management Tools under Windows

jrv@demon.siemens.com (James R Vallino) (08/09/90)

I am looking to get a project management tool that runs under Windows.  I
know about Microsoft's Project.  A list of any other tools available would
be much appreciated.  Any comments on them would be fantastic.

Thanks!

--
Jim Vallino	Siemens Corporate Research, Inc., Princeton, NJ
jrv@demon.siemens.com

patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us (Patrick Deupree) (08/10/90)

In article <36867@siemens.siemens.com> jrv@demon.siemens.com writes:
>I am looking to get a project management tool that runs under Windows.  I
>know about Microsoft's Project.  A list of any other tools available would
>be much appreciated.  Any comments on them would be fantastic.

Well, we have a public domain product called PC-Project.  It's not exactly
a full blown project manager, since it's basically a program that one of our
people wrote to be a demo of our development environment, but it works and
it's free.  You can find it on CompuServe and a few BBS's around here (I
think a place in Indianapolis has it also).
--
"Organized fandom is composed of a bunch of nitpickers with a thing for
 trivial pursuit."  -Harlan Ellison

Patrick Deupree ->	patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us