[comp.windows.ms] Wanted: Russian font for Windows

wigan@civeng.monash.edu.au (David Neiger) (08/16/90)

I believe that there is a PD vector Cyrillic (Russian) font available for
Windows.  If someone has it could they please, please E-Mail it to me.  I have
been looking for it since early this year and have had no luck to date.  I know
its out there but I can't find it.

Thanks (Drustfutye!) to anyone who can help

David.
--
David S. Neiger                 |  cie221u@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Research Assistant              |  phone:  +61 3 842 7994 (A/H)

keating@casemo.UUCP (John Keating ) (08/16/90)

In a recent article, wigan@civeng.monash.edu.au (David Neiger) writes:
> I believe that there is a PD vector Cyrillic (Russian) font available for
> Windows.  If someone has it could they please, please E-Mail it to me.  I
> have been looking for it since early this year and have had no luck to date.
> I know its out there but I can't find it.
>
> Thanks (Drustfutye!) to anyone who can help

  I hate posting "me-too"'s, but...  If someone does have it, either place it
in an FTPable location, or send it to my rex account (see .sig), please!

  Thanks!
	John Keating
--
/* John W. Keating, III           *